Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Love Lost is Live!!!!



Love Lost is now LIVE!

This is all bittersweet to me.  This book has had so many ups and downs in terms of getting it done and published.  From my back injury to self doubt, I almost considering giving up on writing all together.  I'm so grateful for the friends that supported me through this journey.  There were the two pains in my behind who I worked with that always pushed me to write more every day instead of doing my job.  I obviously wasn't getting paid to work!  Then there was my very annoying yet sweetest BFF that has kept me on this friend even when I wanted to get off of it.  My betas, who I don't think I can live without and I don't even want to try to either.   My cover designer, from the picture above, you can tell how talented she is.   My cover model and photographers who helped bring my character to life.

Thank you all for making my dream come true.  This wouldn't have happened without you all pushing me and supporting me.   Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Below are the links to Love Lost.   Paperbacks are not yet available but I will post the links when they are.
Don't forget to leave a review.


Amazon    :    Amazon UK    :    Barnes and Nobles

No comments:

Post a Comment